Tuesday, October 25, 2011

keepin' you posted...

 So I was noticing this was my 100th post of the year...and then I also noticed I have less than 100 days left in my pregnancy...90 days, to be exact...and...well, that's crazy.

I don't feel like I'm getting much bigger with each week (even though I already feel huge), but I know by the end I'll be thinking, 
"27 weeks?! That was TINY!"

...anyway...not much has been going on. I had my glucose test for gestational diabetes today--and anyone who knows, knows it's AWFUL. You have to fast 12 hours before drinking the stuff...and then when you do, it's nothing satisfying, but overwhelmingly toxic. Like...super, super, SUPER sweet--almost so sweet it burns your throat going down. YECHT.
...hopefully I passed.

Well, it's definitely time for bed...Halloween is in less than a week and I've got to hurry up and finish some costumes...more to come on that soon!! ;)

No comments: