Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mommy's shoes

I really hate that I never have my camera at JUST the right moment...

...but this will have to do, and it's still really cute. Right before I ran upstairs to fetch the camera he kept saying "Shoes! Shoes! Shoes!" 
...and then when I asked him to say it again ON camera, he wouldn't. 

Oh, but don't worry, he said it again as soon as I stopped recording.
Typical.

ANYWAY, this is the first time he's actually succeeded with this certain task, and I'm SURE it's because he's finally found a pair of my shoes that aren't high heels or flip flops, haha!

Oh, and how 'bout those pajamas?! Haha!

2 comments:

Janelley said...

Haha! What a cutie. And I love how he picked ones that matched his jammies. Already he's got good taste!

dutchbunch7 said...

I love how he has learned to line them up before he tries to put them on!