Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Logan's Baby Blessing

 Last Sunday was Logan's baby blessing and it was such a great experience. A sister in my ward had written down the blessing and approached me after sacrament and gave it to me. I was so surprised and so thankful for her thoughtfulness! It was also great to see so many family and friends there, and when I saw all the priesthood holders go up and surround Logan, I was truly overwhelmed with love. It's a tremendous blessing to have our families nearby. I wish more of my extended family were here, but I was thankful my grandparent's could make it. We really appreciate all those who came!

After sacrament we went to Jeff's parent's home and had a luncheon and took some pictures...

First family picture of 4!

My family, minus Grace and James (and my grandparents...they had to leave early)

The Downs' clan (and D'Amico great-grandparents!)

We also had our close friends join us too, but we missed out on taking pictures with them :( 

...and this is just a cute picture 
(with a crazy, wild man in the background, haha!) 


Last Sunday was also the opportune time to compare these two cutie-pie cousins! 
Logan and Houston are only 2 1/2 weeks apart...

No comments: