Saturday, February 18, 2012

Our other "baby"

It's been in the works for some time, but last week we finally bought ourselves a bigger car! We're SO excited to have something a bit more reliable and child-friendly than Jeff's 1995 hunk-a-junk truck. Not only is his truck totaled (from that time I rear-ended him the day after we were married...yeah, remember that?), but it's also missing the passenger side window (because Jeff locked his keys AND Wyatt in the truck), the AC doesn't work and it's a gas guzzler. Ha. I must admit though, it has been good to us while we've had it...but I'm not really sad to see it go.

ANYWAY, our "new" car is a 2006 Hyundai Tucson, and we LOVE it! 
(I have to admit I mostly love that I'm making Jeff drive a car called 'Tuscon' haha!)
It's wonderful to have something a bit more roomy to accommodate our growing family :)




Jeff really loves our sun-roof. 
And actually...
...he just really likes having a new car.
  
Me too, Jeff. Me too.

3 comments:

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

I saw it today! Looks nice :)

Kristin Malulani Kalehuawehe said...

YOU ARE SO SKINNNNNY.

Fiery Jack said...

This is nice! I like! With number two on the way, we're starting to look for a bigger/nicer/newer car as well. And we only have one car now anyways, so just having a second car would be nice. I'm already getting excited at the prospect of a new (to us) car!