Monday, February 6, 2012

Yay me

So today was the first day I ventured out of the house with both boys. I was mildly terrified, and the preparation alone took me over an hour (you know...making sure everyone is fed and happy, with clean bums, ect). It was kind of a forced excursion because Logan had his 2 week doctor's appointment, so there wasn't really a choice in the matter...

It turned out okay though, and even though Wyatt was a pill at times (note to self, bring snacks just in case he spies the lollipop the kid sitting next to us whips out...talk about a mini-meltdown) and I even ventured into a grocery store after the appointment...

On a related note, Logan's doctor's appointment went well, and he's gaining weight just like he should. 
He's currently 9lbs 10oz, and 22 inches long. What can I say? The boy LOVES to eat.

My other chunky monkey:

No comments: