Friday, May 25, 2012

90-cent awesome-ness

I don't know if I'm biased because I work there, but you guys...I LOVE Target...
...and more specifically, Target clearance.

The other night, while perusing the multiple clearance end-caps, I came across a gel alphabet set, and I knew Wyatt would have so much fun with it. 
(He really loves the alphabet, PLUS it was really colorful, and we've been working on colors lately...)

So I picked it up to see what the cost was, the clearance price that is, but I couldn't find that unmistakeable red sticker. I was sad, but determined to get it anyway, knowing it couldn't be very much full price, let alone on clearance. 

When I reached my turn at the checkout lane, the cashier scanned my gel alphabet, but to my dismay, nothing populated...as if it wasn't in their database anymore. The cashier, being determined for me, read all the fine print from off the back and found a price of $2.50. 
That's decent...not a bad price, right? 
Yeah well, I pushed it.
 I told her I found it on the clearance rack and she immediately said, "Okay, well, how about $1?"

Awesome.

So basically I got it for about 90 cents, and it's the best 90 cents I've ever spent. Wyatt LOVES it.

(Logan liked it too...)


No comments: