Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

It should be obvious that I love being a mom, but if you didn't know...I love being a mom :)
I have the best two boys in the world--and I'm completely in love with them. They make my life so much more fun, and happy, and just...better.

This is just after church yesterday, and I wanted a picture with both of them, but Logan was sleeping...

...so here's a different picture with my Logan doll. We're off to play in the water!

Jeffrey got me some beautiful roses, pomegranate chocolates, and a special surprise...

...Willow Tree! This figure is a perfect replica of us the night Jeff proposed to me...I love it!

I hope all you mommies, soon-to-be mommies, and future mommies had a good mother's day! I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to be a mother, and I'm equally thankful for all the motherly influences I've had to help guide me as a mom. I love all of you!



And I just had to add this picture because he's so dang handsome!

1 comment:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I love little boys in Sunday vests! I want one.