Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Logan's Latest: 4 months old!

Are you kidding me?! Like, for REAL, FOUR MONTHS?!

It seems like he's been here forever, but I remember giving birth and being pregnant like it was yesterday.

So my little baby isn't a little baby anymore. He's pretty much out of the newborn stage--cries real tears, wears size 2 diapers, and is starting to develop his own little personality. He's very mellow and happy and likes to go-with-the-flow. 


He's grown so much within the last month! He does pretty well at sitting up, and although he still needs support, I think he'll be doing it on his own within the next month! He also found his feet a few days ago and likes to grab them and suck on his toes (and pretty much anything else). He likes to stand up too, and he's actually gotten pretty good at moving himself around. Just the other day when I went in to get him from his crib I found him on his back, after I'd put him down on his tummy--so he must have rolled over?? He hasn't done it again, but I think it'll be happening a lot more now. He also does pretty good at scooting around when he's on his tummy, and he's never in the same place after I've put him down.

Wyatt is as enthusiastic as ever, and gets a little TOO excited sometimes to see Logan. He is getting better at being "soft" though. Wyatt likes to share his things with Logan, and has fun pointing out Logan's clothes, toys, and blankets versus his own.

 I set Logan up on the couch yesterday and Wyatt immediately got himself and book and sat next to him, and read it to him. Then he went and got another book and gave it to Logan. 
It was pretty dang adorable.






Logan had a doctor's appointment today and he currently weighs 15lbs 9oz (60th percentile) and is 25.5inches long (70th percentile). He is so sweet and so perfect. I love his little, fat cheeks, and they way he smiles at me when I kiss him. He is my heaven.



2 comments:

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

How is he so big already!!?

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Such cute boys. You are a lucky mommy.