Wednesday, August 8, 2012

prrrrreciousss

Logan and Wyatt have finally come to a mutual agreement that they like each other...
Hallelujah. 
What's better though--they find each other hilarious.

I woke up one morning to hysterical fits of laughter...
...Wyatt had somehow climbed into Logan's crib and they were having a merry time together...
It helps me get a few more minutes of sleep while they entertain each other :)

Logan has also decided sitting isn't so hard, and now he prefers it over being in the crawling stance. 
Again, Hallelujah.
I'm just glad he got over the itch to crawl...although, I'm not sure how long it'll last...

Anyway, these two boys are the cutest babies I've ever seen, and no, I'm not biased.
(hahaha, okay, maybe I am)

Enjoy a few bath-time snapshots from this morning...


1 comment:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I'm so glad they like each other. It's got to be amazing to watch your children play together. They are super cute.

I'm also happy for you that they like bath time. Valette gets mad about baths now, it is not helpful.