Friday, August 10, 2012

{sleepyhead}

Today's morning was a surprise.

Wyatt had crawled into bed with us sometime during the night (he's sneaky like that), and Logan didn't wake up until almost 8am.

It was amazing.
I don't remember the last time I got to sleep in until 8am...

...anyway, Logan is the most happy right after he's fed (like most anyone, I suppose) and he and Wyatt always have a good time with each other in my bed while I try to wake up...
This morning though, Wyatt was still sleeping, so I got this little smile all to myself...



...that is, until he realized his playmate was there.

Wake up, sleepyhead!! Play with me!

2 comments:

Meaghan Smith said...

I love seeing them together. They're such cuties!!!!

Meaghan Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.