Wednesday, September 12, 2012

If you really knew me...

 
...you'd know that the smell of arizona rain is one of my favorite scents.
...you'd know I am proud of my dutch heritage.
...you'd know I love being a mother--that it's been the greatest joy and hardest lesson in my life.
...you'd know that food is one of my biggest weaknesses, and that I'm not afraid to try anything new.
...you'd know I have a hard time making friends.
...you'd know that I am a thrill-seeker, and a self-proclaimed dare-devil.
...you'd know I refuse to admit that I'm bossy, even though I know it's true.
...you'd know I'm very close with my family.
...you'd know that I took after my father and am a clean-freak.
...you'd know that I am embarrassingly shy.
...you'd know that I love baking and wish I had more time to do it.
...you'd know that I'm a night owl and stay up to midnight or later most nights.
...you'd know that I love doodling and painting and drawing.
...you'd know my ideal vacation would include a road trip, the beach, and a book.
...you'd know that while I love shopping for shoes and trying on clothes, I'd much rather be outdoors exploring the world.
...you'd know my guilty pleasure is watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey.
...you'd know I can't wait to grow old with my husband.

2 comments:

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

I knew quite a few of these things. :-)

Anonymous said...

Half points if I knew about half of those, right?!