Friday, September 21, 2012

Logan's Latest: 8 months!

7 months

...wrong.

8 months.

And I really did mess that up...because I really thought he was 7 months.
Oops.

And just a forewarning:
...this is kind of...
...a lot of pictures.

So if you're sick of the cuteness--that is, my two babies--I suggest you stop reading this blog.
Because it will.never.stop.
:)

Oh, Logan.
Another month has come and gone.

You've learned to enjoy Wyatt completely. In FACT, when you get grumpy, sometimes the only thing that consoles you is your ridiculous brother, who does crazy things just to make you laugh.

You throw major tantrums when you get angry. One of your fits was so outrageous that you face-planted on the tile and bruised your nose. And it was all because I had your bottle and wanted you to come to me, but instead you were stubborn.

  Bath time is the only time I let you both go crazy...but it's a contained crazy. And you LOVE it. Splashing is your favorite.

You were introduced to grass this last month. Yes, it seems crazy that at 8 months you've FINALLY discovered grass, but let me remind you of the 100+ degree weather we live in. Your reaction was less-than-impressed anyway, so whatever.

Now that you're crawling, Wyatt has shown you numerous secrets on your adventures together. One of them being the secret of disappearing. I don't like it very much.

You and Wyatt love playing together, although you've both still got some learning to do on the art of sharing. Good thing you know how to dump out the whole toy box.


You also got your SECOND hair cut this month. It was just as hard as the first time. But I knew it had to be done so your hair would be just the right length when we take our family pictures in a few months. Your mommy is a champion thinker-aheader.

You have the most adorable closed-mouth smirk. And you use it often.

You are 100% boy and love cars.

You are the happiest when you first wake up.

You started babbling a little more this month. And I love the sounds you make.

I don't know what's up with your fingers, but you do lots of things with them...
 ...including this little hand signal where you put your finger in the "number one" position and shake it around. Daddy and I have started chanting "We're number one!! We're number one" whenever you do it and you laugh.

You've started mimicking us more. Especially when we blow raspberries. You LOVE that.

You keep getting more and more irresistible. I know you think I'm biased, but I promise that you're the cutest baby I know.


You've also started climbing on things...make that EVERYTHING.


And the biggest development??
YOUR TWO BOTTOM TEETH CAME IN!!
 I know you can't see them very well, but they're definitely there! They both came in on Sunday, and it made you a little cranky, but thankfully for only that day.

I love you sweetheart!!


1 comment:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

He looks like a little boy now. And Logan's smiles are the greatest.