Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Logan's Latest: 10 months!

T-minus 2 months until the big number 1.

How does this even happen?
I remember as a kid thinking birthdays took SO LONG to roll around...
...and now I keep wishing time would slow down...

My tenth-month-old:
-had one more tooth break through, and has another on the way
-got sick for the first time (vomiting and diarrhea included...yay.)
-celebrated his first Halloween AND Thanksgiving (and I'm pretty sure he enjoyed Thanksgiving 100% more than Halloween...he didn't really appreciate his Halloween costume, and wasn't given any candy...boohoo.)
-has started pointing at things to direct our attention to wherever he's looking
-L.O.V.E.S. mimicking us...and thinks it's hilarious
-is still mostly sweet and mellow, but on occasion has quite the temper.
-eats everything
-is adorable.






I LOVE him!!

1 comment:

Janelley said...

Oh my goodness! Those little puppy dog eyes are to die for! What a cutie!