Monday, February 25, 2013

my february

Is it just me, or does it feel like this month went by really quickly?

I've only got a few posts this month, less than I've had in over a year...
...oops.

I've been feeling really worn out lately, and blogging hasn't seemed as interesting as it usually is. Hopefully the vacation I have planned in a few weeks will bump me out of this funk...

...but in the mean time, here are a few pictures from my phone and ipod this month...

During our girls weekend (which was actually in January) I built my very first successful house of cards...and I got it to be even bigger than this, but I wasn't able to take a picture before it collapsed...

mmmm...stormy weather...

Wyatt woke up from his nap one day with only half his head looking like it went through a tornado...it was pretty hilarious...

My inner-Target-clearance-maniac found these adorable pillows for...$4. Yes, I am amazing.
The boys LOVE them.

that face is the most adorable thing ever.

...except for maybe this face...
{will you be my valentine?}

I love being a mom.

No, seriously, I love it.  
My boys are the craziest, funniest, most lovable bunch of monkeys.

little devil is hungry....
(he will literally keep his mouth open for forever if you hold the spoon out in front of him like that...it's kind of torturous, buuuuut...it's so funny...)

Wyatt always complains about the sun in his eyes, and would always ask for my sunglasses...
...so I bought him a pair of his own.
He looks really cute in them, and he'll wear them occasionally, but...
...he still prefers mine? 
::facepalm::

Logan has had some amazing rosy cheeks lately...
...too bad it's because they're dry :(

Random as usual.

Hope you all had a wonderful love month!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

blogging can be hard anyways...and i dont have 2 kids keeping me busy! the only reason i'm doing as well as i am, is that i'm making myself document EVERYTHING about our infertility issues as well as i am bored out of my mind at work. :)
love you sweetie!!

Merkley Jiating said...

That bedhead is amazing!