Saturday, November 23, 2013

Instagram repeat

Here it comes again, my life through Instagram this past month:

I was in Phoenix to participate in a child's music group with the boys (it went horribly, by the way, and I was so traumatized, I never went back) and met up with Jeff afterwards, who was working right down the street. We then met up with his parents for lunch at a Thai restaurant, where the boys behaved like the angels I wish they always were.

Lovely miss Emma sneaked a picture onto my account with some sweet words...

 Hey, remember that time my sisters and I had an apple pie contest? No?? Well that's because I forgot to blog about it. Don't worry, I took real pictures with my real camera, and I still never got to it. I'm amazing at failing, just so you know. Anyway, Grace, (Grace's sister-in-law) Heather, and I made homemade apple pies and let everyone else judge them anonymously...and obviously the pro baker won, no contest. That would be Grace. Next year we hope to have more entries because it was a lot of fun!!
(side note, my own husband put my pie as his LEAST favorite!!! Haha, i really don't care, but I'll never let him live it down! At least both my dad and my father-in-law chose mine!!)


My sisters made me try on lipstick. And I still hate it.

Jeff was gone one weekend and so I had to take the boys to church by myself for the first time ever. We survived.

One of my favorite pictures...

I had leftover pie crust from the apple pie contest, so I let the boys decorate them with sprinkles and stuff...

You've probably already seen these...


This was from the Downs girls weekend!! Woohoo for actual documentation! I only wish I had one with Denine, but she was out running in the rain to bring the car to us (because she's awesome like that!)

We've been experimenting lately with letting Logan eat on his own with utensils. He still likes to sneak his fingers into whatever we're having, this time it was cream of wheat.

Ooooh, the good (or not so good) high school prom days...

Wyatt has a problem with getting out of bed after we've already tucked him in for the night, so this night (and like most other nights) Jeff put him in the corner. He likes to cry, and wail, and stomp his feet while he's there, but after a few minutes he suddenly went quiet. Jeff went over to check on him and had to turn around abruptly and stifle his laughter. He told me to go look, and this is what I saw.
Yeah, I don't know either.

Date night!

Both Wyatt and Logan REALLY  love Eli, but I'm not sure the feeling is mutual, haha!

I love having my hair brushed, even if it means my 4 year old brushes it down over my face and tells me to "Hold STILL!!" every 5 seconds...
(he's a bossy little fart, just like his mom)

Halloween sisters...

another look at Wyatt's monster cupcakes...

Awwww, my baby...

I love these shoes. 

the end!

No comments: