Monday, March 31, 2014

But first, let me take a selfie!!

I am SO BAD at blogging these days!! Does anyone even read this anymore?! Haha, I wouldn't blame you if you didn't! I need to remember this is for my own personal documentation--I want to remember these memories...I want to remember my babies...I want to remember.

We'll see how good I can be.
(Cross your fingers)

So anyway, I'll be backdating some posts, so be sure to check the previous entries, but for now, here's my life through Instagram:

I really don't like for my kids to sleep in the car during nap time, so I try to keep them awake. Logan tries so hard for me, haha!

Smoothies with sisters. Always good times.

My kids act like I'm a jungle gym.
(photo bomb, courtesy of James.)

My little heartthrob.

Here's the story with this one:
Me: Wyatt, come pick up your bad guy from off the kitchen floor!
W: That's not a bad guy, that's a mommy!
Me: What?! That's not a mommy!
W: (looking super confused...)
Me: Ooooooh!! It's a MUMMY! Haha!

The boys LOVE steel cut oats and fruit for breakfast! (Me too!)

We're cute sometimes...

Worst mother award goes to me: this was the first time my children used sidewalk chalk.
 They loved it.
Wyatt even drew his first family portrait!
 
Why is Mom's bed better than anyone elses'?

Logan likes taking selfies.

I know it's just a glorified milkshake, but it's the MOST AMAZING glorified milkshake. Ever.

I cannot BELIEVE how incredibly handsome my boys are.

Oh, you know, just trying to look pretty...

Playing with blocks and watching Cinderella.
A perfect combination for boys, right??

Logan's first test-trial on the bottom bunk. I think he liked the spaciousness.

Looking through my earrings is like playing I Spy...
...I spy bicycles, butterflies, unicorns and birds...

We went to see the high school production of Beauty and the Beast, and it was awesome! It was even better that Jeff's cousin had the lead role as Belle!

I love my family.

The End!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to read your blog,
Just Mom