Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Same story, different month.

...
...
...anyway...

We went to Sydney's baby blessing (that's Jeff's sister's baby girl, or Wyatt's "sister," as he calls her) at the beginning of April, and afterwards took pictures of my handsome babies.

The boys desperately needed haircuts. This was taken a month ago and they're both already due for another one. I might just shave their heads.

I drove up to Utah BY MYSELF! Although, I guess not technically, since Emma was in the car with me too, which was 100% the reason why we didn't die. If she wouldn't have been there to keep me awake and keep my children sane, we wouldn't have made it. Don't worry, we only got 4 hours of sleep the night before. We're good planners.

ANYWAY, my parents, Ben, Grace and Eli drove up a day before us so my mom could make it to her mission reunion, but the REAL reason for our trip was so we could attend General Conference. It was refreshing to get away, even if for just the weekend.

I think this is one of my favorite pictures of us.
I love my sisters.

Jeff couldn't join us because of work, and we missed him a lot, but we still had a ton of fun.
After the Sunday afternoon session of General Conference, which we attended, we strolled around Temple Square, and it was absolutely fairytale-esque.

(we missed Tim. And Amy. And James. And Jeff, of course.)

I had Ben hold my camera, since I didn't have any pockets, and I learned why I never let him have it.

The drive back home was much easier for me, and I don't know why, but I like following people. I feel like I don't have to use my brain as much. Plus Emma got to sleep more, so there's that...

I whipped out this baby picture of my babies and it made me want to have more babies.
But no, I'm not pregnant.

SO, get this--it reached the triple digits in APRIL.
So we went swimming...albeit, reluctantly, because who really wants to cave in to hot weather in APRIL?? I wanted to be in denial.
But hey, I got a tan.

I watched Eli for a bit while his mom had a doctor's appointment...
...and these two are too much cuteness.

This is what the beginning of my summer looks like...just the beginning. I've already gone and done my girl's weekend, and still have Emma's graduation to look forward to, maybe a California trip, and another Utah trip in July over Pioneer Day for my Grandpa's 80th birthday...
I'm going to be a little busy...

I love my boys, no matter how crazy they drive me.

HA! An oldie, but a goodie.

Easter came and went...

...but the Easter Bunny left his friend!! That's right folks, we have a BUNNY!!
His name is Cheerio.
And he's the most adorable bunny ever.

I've been planning outings to the zoo each week, on the coolest day of the week, to try and squeeze in as much usage of my membership as possible before it gets too hot.
We've been once a week for the past 5 weeks. 
You'd think my kids would get tired of it, but they don't.

PDA alert.

Our girls weekend trip was just this last weekend, and it was amazing. We stayed up until 4:30am both nights and laughed as much as possible. It was great.


The end!

2 comments:

Lindsey Layton said...

I love a post with lots of pictures! You and your sisters are babes!!! And that Utah weather looks divine. I'm in Thailand where it's 93 degrees with50 pecect humidity!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry there's Instagram, I miss your blog...Just Mom