Friday, February 12, 2010

First family pictures

Jeff and Wyatt and I had our first family pictures taken about a week ago. We had a coupon for a good deal at Target, so we decided we should take advantage of it. They turned out pretty good for the situation--Wyatt was a total fuss, and I couldn't figure out why. He'd just woken up from a nap, and I'd just fed him, so in all other normal circumstances, it would've been his happiest time. But of course THIS time, the time when he needed to be happy and smile, all he wanted to do was cry.
~Sigh~
But thankfully we were able to trick him a little bit by giving him his pacifier to calm down, and then as soon as the photographer was ready to take the shot, we yanked it out of his mouth.

This was our favorite of the bunch...
This was one of my favorites...
And this was so tender...

(these had to be scanned onto my computer, so hopefully that explains the quality of the photos, haha!)

2 comments:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I love the one of Jeff giving him a kiss. Very tender. A good deal is a good deal. So take advantage of everything, don't worry, I know I'm still your favorite photographer ;> Right?

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Those are awesome! What a beautiful family! :)