He sticks his tongue out and chews on it. This has only started happening the last couple of days and we can't figure out why he does it...it's like he's tasting the air or something...
He likes to stand up and show us how strong his legs are! (He also sits up pretty well, but still needs our help to keep from toppling over...)
- He's started trying to grasp for things. He still doesn't have full control of his hands, but whenever something interests him he tries to grab it.
- His eyes are starting to change color. They're still blue, but the inner irises are starting to turn greenish..
- He got his foot and hand imprinted in clay so we could have it as a keepsake. My mother-in-law suggested it and bought it for us...I should receive it in about 3 weeks, so I'll be sure to post the finished product! Thanks Mom!
- He's started laughing!!
- He has the cutest pouty face I've ever seen in my life. It usually happens right after he wakes up and is ready to eat. If I don't feed him right away, he'll start a little whiny cry and stick out his lower lip and put on the biggest frown. I know I shouldn't laugh at him, but it's so dang funny!
- His personality is developing more. His emotions are more distinctive and it's easier to tell when he's being whiny, angry, sad, and happy.
- He drools. And slobbers. And blows bubbles. And is constantly drenched. But no teeth yet.
I have less than a month until I return to work, and I'm definitely not looking forward to it, but I'm so grateful I was able to have this much time with him. Thankfully, I hope to go back to work part time and stay home during the day and work at night while Jeff can be with him. We are so happy to be Wyatt's parents and we love him so so much. He's the sweetest little spirit and as precious as can be.