Monday, February 22, 2010

Shelf for Wyatt's room

I've been looking for a shelf for Wyatt's room since before he was born, but hadn't been able to find anything I liked...and then 2 weeks ago I went to Hobby Lobby (LOVE IT!) and found this one for 50% off. Yessssss.

I was FINALLY able to put up these cute blocks that my sister-in-law, Shannon, made for him...I got them at one of my showers, so I've been storing them for a while...
(If you want to see how she made them you can go here)

Here's a better view:
Isn't it so cute?

6 comments:

Celeste said...

That is an awesome shelf! I love it :) Yea for Hobby Lobby!

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

hahaha. I love wyatt. He is a master pose-er. Way cute shelf. Yay for half off =)

Brea said...

cutest blocks! :)

Lindsey Layton said...

Oh so cute!!! I love it!

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

I love the piggy bank!!

Jen @ Just for Rachel said...

That's a way cute shelf! That first picture is awesome, what a big boy you have to be able to hold himself all the way up there! :)