Monday, February 8, 2010

We read.

Wyatt is almost 3 months. I'm bad at entertaining him with toys...we have a few, but because he wasn't very old, I figured he wouldn't know what to do with them. I think he's so chatty because I'm constantly talking to him to keep him happy...but anyway, instead of lots of toys, we've come to realize he likes books. His attention span only lasts the length of one book, but it's so cute to watch him try to grab at the pictures and focus on the images.
...that would be drool on my shoulder...





...and then this is just a cute shot I got of him right out of the bath, heehee!


6 comments:

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

wow he lasts through one book? That's incredible still.
:-)

danielle said...

As it should be. :D

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

3months? that is so wow. Time to take his photos again ;>

It's great that he is already interested in all of the colors and images.

Also, I love his face in the first one. Classic.

Shannon said...

he's getting so big....oh so sad....

Brea said...

Hello!!! I didn't even know you had a blog! :) look how cute your little one is... love the drool on your shoulder.

Susan said...

That was one of Grant's favorite books. I'm pretty sure that I can still quote it almost perfect from memory. AHH, fun times! Good job reading to him. Books are for a lifetime.