Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Graduated from the carseat...

Wyatt has been able to sit up since he was 4 months. I, however, have always kept him in his carseat whenever we go out places like the grocery store...or any store, really. I always thought it was better that way because he only had one option: STRAPPED IN. And that way, I would always be in control of every situation.

But lately (because he's been so much more interactive) I figured he might like a little freedom...maybe some room to move around and actually look at stuff? I just hoped he wouldn't freak out for one reason or another...and once again, I underestimated my little Wyatt. He was perfect. He was completely mesmerized by the whole ordeal and loved all the attention from other Costco shoppers...


2 comments:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

He just keeps growing and growing. Dangit.

Molly said...

I love it when they can ride in the seat part. Lol. Until they try climbing out of it and knocking items off shelves. then being strapped own in a car seat doesn't sound so bad. ha ha.