Sunday, July 18, 2010

i'm cranky.

Dear readers: (if you still exist)

I'm sorry that I have been absent with no forewarning. I've been 'burning both ends of the candle' for the last 8 months, and it's starting to affect me. My blog has been the unfortunate recipient of my neglect. Of all the stuff I have going on, I felt like this was the least of my priorities. I'm so cranky. I need a genie to grant me my 3 wishes: 1. I wish I could be supermom and have 12 more hours in the day to finish what needs to be done 2. I wish the laundry would do itself and 3. I wish I didn't have to work. Oh, yeah, and I guess a billion dollars would be nice too...

So, some new goals of mine to MAKE MYSELF A HAPPIER PERSON:
  1. GO TO BED ON TIME. Which means no later than 10pm. Wyatt currently goes to bed around 9, but I'm thinking about starting to change that to 8... (I normally don't go to bed until midnight or later and then I have to wake up at 5 or 6, depending on when Wyatt wakes up...I'm crazy, I know.)
  2. PICK UP THE HOUSE ON A DAILY BASIS. That way it's not a huge mess by the end of the week and I hopefully won't feel so discouraged.
  3. RE-PRIORITIZE MY TO-DO LIST. Watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey is probably detrimental to my health and should not even be on my to-do list. um...oops.
  4. FINISH WYATT'S SCRAPBOOK. I have the pictures. I just need to DO IT.
  5. CARRY MY CAMERA WITH ME MORE OFTEN. That way I can capture more of the moments that make me smile.
  6. EXERCISE. In theory it could help my self-esteem.
  7. SPEND MORE TIME BEING THANKFUL. To everyone. For everything.
  8. MAKE TIME FOR JEFF. We're both really tired, so our pillows usually get to see our faces more than we do each others.' I guess that's not necessarily true...but it feels like it sometimes.
  9. FIND SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT EVERYDAY. Hopefully it'll help me find humor in all life's situations.
  10. BE PATIENT. I'm a pretty patient person, but I have those days that my frustrations get the better of me. All the above goals should help me out with those frustrations.


AAAAAND that's all I got for now. It's late and I should start getting ready for bed :) There are a few upcoming events that I'm excited for, so you'll be hearing from me again soon...

LOVE.

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Hang in there girl. I know it's hard but it will get better. I loved seeing you at church on Sunday... sorry we didn't get to talk more. You are amazing!!!

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Good goals! You'll get there, I hope you feel better.

Andrea said...

you my love, are incredible!! be happy, and you know what?? jace and i are moving next month and after all of that hoopla is over i want you and jeff and wyatt to come hang out!

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I think those are great goals. I wish you some serious luck on going to bed earlier. Love you.