Saturday, July 31, 2010

He's HOME!!

After 2 whole years, that went by both quick and slow, Tim is FINALLY home!! He arrived Thursday night at 6:40pm, and we were all super excited and happy to see him! When asked, I said I wasn't going to cry, but when the moment came I was so overwhelmed that I couldn't stop myself...everyone else was crying too, so I guess we're all just big babies :)

These are some pictures while we were waiting for Tim's flight to arrive....

A group shot of all the cousins and Amy (from left to right):
Saskia, Jeff & Wyatt, Sanne, Marloes, Tom, Grace, Emma, Ben, Me, Amy, and my dad
This is Amy, the "girlfriend," whom we all adore ;)
We made a sign, and if you can't read it, it says "Welcome Home Tim"

This is the best movie ever made...be prepared with some Kleenex.

Tim's Arrival

video


And these are just a few of my other favorite pictures...




Tim's best friends were there to greet him too
Tim's first meeting with Wyatt...

Wyatt wasn't too sure what to think about this new face, haha
And what was Tim's one request for when he came home? A hamburger and strawberry shake from In 'N Out :)

3 comments:

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

WOW I feel old. I feel like Tim is still 16.....:-( Boo Welcome back to reality!

Merkley Jiating said...

Whoa, that seemed to go really fast! But I guess it is much different to be related to the person.

I think I meant August 14th. :) You mean Wyatt didn't walk when he was thirteen days old?! Haha, thanks for pointing that out, I wouldn't have noticed! July July July. Oh man, now that I am finally catching on, it is almost August!

jonnajack said...

That is so neat! My brother leaves in September. I don't know what I'm gonna do! Congrats though. Watching that video was just awesome!