Sunday, July 25, 2010

I looked out the window and what did I see...?

So we cleaned out the spare bedroom and reorganized it a bit...
...we moved the twin bed under the window and it's now Wyatt's FAVORITE spot in the whole house...


He gets to crawl around on the bed, play with toys, AND look out the window!! (Yes, I sing that song to him constantly now, haha...)
This is his newest toy:
He hasn't quite mastered how to keep control of it...or himself while he's holding it...

We all have a good time playing on the bed...like a bunch of monkeys...

...but anyway...
The REAL reason of the re-organization of the room was for THIS!!
We got a computer!! FINALLY!! We're so happy to have our own little office space now where Jeff can do his homework and I can do my blogging :)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

i see you got a dell...i hope jeff used his student discount!

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I love the pictures of Wyatt in teh window. They are so cute. And yay for desk chairs, it makes such a difference.

danielle said...

I miss your freakin face. How come you never call me? LAAAAaaaame. Institute is whack. The hardest thing I've ever done in my life. The end. But my kids rocked their finals, so that's cool. <3 you. miss you.

Brea said...

Woo-Hoo!!!! I love getting things like this! It's always so much fun putting it all together and seeing the finished product!