Friday, October 1, 2010

In my house

I found this on facebook, and thought it would be fun...
Find 10 things around your house that you have exactly the right number of. It's harder than you think!

1. King-sized bed
2. Babies--Jeff and Wyatt
3. Toilets
4. Pillows on my bed
5. Lamps
6. Remotes for various things: TV, fan, DVD player...
7. Binkies that were lost and have been found
8. Pairs of flip flops in my closet
9. Pictures of me and Jeff in our bedroom
10. Throw blankets

Wow. My brain had a hard time functioning...and just because I think it's ridiculous, I thought I'd let you all know that I have 15 doors in my house and 17 windows. Good night.

2 comments:

Fiery Jack said...

Seriously? 17 windows? That's a lot!

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

Yeah...it IS a lot. And I just recounted to make sure...and it's actually 18 windows.