Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Happy Halloween!!

So yesterday because Jeff was at an ASU football game, and I didn't want to go to my ward's Fall Festival by myself, I went to the Trunk or Treat with my parent's ward. It was fun, and I'm glad I was able to dress Wyatt up and actually use his costume.

He was the main attraction, haha! ;)

The ward had a pumkin/apple pie contest...so there was LOTS of pie. Can you tell Wyatt wanted some?


And these are just some cute shots of my little gnome greeting the Trick or Treaters! Enjoy!




4 comments:

Celeste said...

He was so cute!!! It was great to see you two at out ward party :)Best gnome ever... His shoes were amazing. Good work mom!

Merkley Jiating said...

Oh my goodness! He looks so adorable!

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

Cutest gnome I have ever seen. Can I have him for my garden??

Trisha said...

Hey! So I'm bouncing around from blog to blog, and I just had to say your son's costume is soooo stinkin cute! I LOVE it! He, and you are adorable!