Friday, October 22, 2010

And the correct answer is...

...a GNOME!!!

Yes, I decided to dress Wyatt up like a gnome for Halloween. Let me give you some background for my decision (besides the fact that Wyatt would make an ADORABLE gnome...)

For all of you that don't know, Jeff has a small obsession with yard gnomes. When I first found out I thought it was absurd. And weird. And of all things, WHY gnomes?! Anyway, I got over it and it's become a joke around our house. I bought him one for our first anniversary, and it still sits on our front steps, bleached by the sun. Jeff gave the thing a name. Jeff took it places, took pictures of it in the passenger seat of the car (buckled and everything) and pretended it was real. Hello. Jeff. Is. Crazy.
:)

SO ANYWAY, I thought it would be hilarious to dress our precious baby in a gnome costume this year...

And he is the cute-est gnome EVER!






(Oh, and you might be wondering the name of Jeff's gnome...maybe not, but it's hilarious, so I'll tell you. Jeff named it Maximus. Yes. Maximus the Yard Gnome.)

3 comments:

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

haha I love it!!!

BrianW said...

I would like to see some pictures of Maximus.

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

hahaha he is sooo cute!!!