Monday, October 4, 2010

Easiest pumkins EVER!

Oh, and super cute too.

My sister-in-law, Shannon (the crafty genious), suggested we make these pumpkins:

Materials:
- 1 fat quarter fabric (the pieces of fabric leftover that are sold)
- 1 roll of toilet paper
- 1 long page of newspaper
- 1 stick from a tree
- ribbon, rafia, or whatever else you want to decorate your pumpkin with
So all you do is wrap the newspaper over the toilet paper and stuff the ends in the middle of the toilet paper. Then you do the same with the fabric and stuff the stick in when you're finished (we hot-glued our sticks in, just in case). Then tie with ribbon! The end!




Enjoy!

4 comments:

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

super cute!

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I saw these on some decorating blog but the lady didn't give instructions. They look totally fabulous! That's way cheap decor. Sweet.

Merkley Jiating said...

I did it. I love them. Thank you! I didn't have newspaper (strange) so I used grocery bags.

jonnajack said...

I finally did them. Thanks for the idea!