Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fatty-McFat Fat

I was feeling particularly fat today (we all have our days) and knowing that I'm not really fat, I decided to prove it to myself by trying on my wedding dress.

Although it does fit a little tight (truthfully, it felt like I was wearing a corset), I can still zip it up through my waist. Any further up and it was a no-go.

Conclusion:
My boobs are fat.

Dang babies. They'll never appreciate the fact that I gave up my body for them...

Oh...
sorry Mom.

2 comments:

charlie and kylie said...

I have been thinking about trying mine on again too, but I am SO scared! One thing I always tell myself is that I would never trade Layla for the perfect body, and that makes me feel better on my "fat" days. :) I guess that's the good part about only having one day in your life that you wear that dress anyway...

Shannon said...

mines too big....but i bet yours wouldn't fit me, as in being to small for me, so you have nothing worry about...