Friday, December 31, 2010

I love my family.

I know I've said it before, but Jeff and I have awesome parents. We are truly blessed to have both our families so close by, who are always willing to help us out with Wyatt. It's really hard for me to leave Wyatt any more than I have to, but I'm glad it's usually family that can take him. The last few weeks I've been picking up extra hours at work to prepare for the 2 weeks Jeff isn't working at the end of December...and it's so hard. I hate not being home and having to drive him back and forth from Mesa to Gilbert, and I feel like sometimes he spends more time in the car for the commute than he does with me.

BUT...

I know that when he's not with me, he's with someone else who loves him just as much. And for that I'm grateful. Wyatt has the best grandparents and aunts and uncles in the world. I wish I had more pictures to show of Wyatt with Jeff's parents...he definitely loves Grandpa Downs' mustache, and Grandma Downs can get him to sleep so well with her lullabies.

I did want to show some of the tender moments...reminders...that help me realize he is always loved.





I love my family.

No comments: