Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's not too early for resolutions yet, is it?

I stole this from Noelle's blog. It was so super awesome, I couldn't resist.
And it got me thinking...I'm grateful to have good friendships, and friendships that last.

Because I have these friends so close by, it makes me appreciate the friends I don't see so often...especially MLD Danielle....
I wish she was closer...and not so far away in RI.
I wish I was a better friend to her.
I wish I could visit her and be there.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION #1:
BE A BETTER FRIEND.

2 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

I need to be a better friend, too! It's so hard when it feels like it's a one-sided friendship but I really need to be better.

We will be in town until January 3rd. When are you free?

danielle said...

Did you get your christmas present dollface?