Saturday, March 24, 2012

Logan's Latest: 2 months old!

Of all the cute things in the world...



 
...this little man has got to be on top!!

Logan is the definition of sweetheart. He's a doll. He makes my life brighter. He's patient and somehow realizes I can't hold him at all times (mostly while I deal with Wyatt). He cuddles with me and falls asleep in my arms. He STAYS asleep when I put him down. He loves watching Wyatt. He loves Daddy's silly faces. He smiles and has already LAUGHED!! He's starting to coo and talk to me.

He makes my heart melt.

And I love him so much.

Logan had his 2 month doctor's appointment today, and here's his stats:

Weight: 13lbs 13oz (90th %)
Height: 24 1/2 in (98th %)
Head circumference: 16 in (90%)

...looks like I've got another chunky monkey on my hands! LOVE those rolls!!

No comments: