Monday, March 12, 2012

Awww, sunbeam.

As I'm getting ready for church Sunday morning I hear Jeff singing to Wyatt to lighten his mood (Wyatt is NOT a morning person when awoken from his slumber). 
It went like this:

Jeff: Jesus wants me for a sun...!
Wyatt: ...beam. (unenthusiastically)
Jeff: ...to shine for Him each day. In every way try to please Him, at home, at school, at play. A sun...!
Wyatt: ... ... ...beam. (grouchy)
Jeff: A sun...!
Wyatt: Beam.
Jeff: Jesus wants me for a sun...!
Wyatt: ...beam!
Jeff: A sun...!
Wyatt: BEAM!!
Jeff: A sun...!
Wyatt: BEAM!!!
Jeff: I'll be a sun...!
Wyatt: BEAM!!!
Jeff: ...for Him!
It was the cutest moment of the day.

2 comments:

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

What is awesome to me is the fact that even as a toddler he is showing that he is NOT a morning person. :-)

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Awww that is too precious!!