Thursday, March 22, 2012

the ZOO!!

I just bought a zoo membership (with the help of my mom), so let's go to the zoo!!

My sister wanted to go to the zoo before she left back for Idaho, so on Tuesday, while the weather was still chilly, we decided to make the trip. I haven't been to the zoo in a while, but I always love going. This was the first time Wyatt actually understood what we were doing...he kept asking for animals the whole ride there, haha! It was cute. I was beautiful outside, and so we stayed for almost 5 hours...

Members get to enter the zoo an hour before it opens, so we got there bright and early...Logan wasn't so happy in the beginning:


 




...scary-looking bird...

...there were baby ducklings everywhere!

The new orangutan exhibit is awesome! This is Duchess, the oldest orangutan in the US, and as soon as we strolled up, she came and put her face on the window...




Wyatt and Uncle James



the Andean bears...


 






No comments: