Tuesday, March 20, 2012

my other family

 I've been blessed to marry into an amazing family. Not only do we all get along splendidly, but we actually enjoy spending time with one another! (And I only sound shocked because I've heard a lot of horror stories about in-laws...and I've never had such an experience!) It's been an easy transition into Jeff's family and I really do love each and every one of them. Jeff's parents are extremely generous and loving, and always willing to help us with whatever we might need. I love seeing Wyatt's face light up as soon as he sees his grandparents--he loves them so much. I'm also especially grateful for my sisters-in-law, who have become my very good friends. I love that we all have children close in age and they'll be able to grow up together.
Family is a huge blessing in our lives, and I'm so happy to be a part of theirs.

(this is from Houston's baby blessing...all of us with our babies!)





(...and on a side note, have you seen Logan's hair?! It looks reddish in a certain light...)

1 comment:

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Wow his hair does look red. Brea is going to have a twin!