I've been blessed to marry into an amazing family. Not only do we all get along splendidly, but we actually enjoy spending time with one another! (And I only sound shocked because I've heard a lot of horror stories about in-laws...and I've never had such an experience!) It's been an easy transition into Jeff's family and I really do love each and every one of them. Jeff's parents are extremely generous and loving, and always willing to help us with whatever we might need. I love seeing Wyatt's face light up as soon as he sees his grandparents--he loves them so much. I'm also especially grateful for my sisters-in-law, who have become my very good friends. I love that we all have children close in age and they'll be able to grow up together.
Family is a huge blessing in our lives, and I'm so happy to be a part of theirs.
(this is from Houston's baby blessing...all of us with our babies!)

(...and on a side note, have you seen Logan's hair?! It looks reddish in a certain light...)


1 comment:
Wow his hair does look red. Brea is going to have a twin!
Post a Comment