Wednesday, June 13, 2012

dear, dear Overgaard

 This last weekend I was invited to spend some time up at the Lawlor's cabin in Overgaard. I used to go every summer with my best friend Noelle, but I haven't been since before Wyatt was born. It was a great girls weekend with my mom, Noelle's mom, Noelle, Celeste and all our babies. The weather was lovely and we all enjoyed a nice, and mostly quiet mini-vacation.

I didn't take very many pictures unfortunately, but this is on our way up:

Wyatt watching Toy Story 2...he's obsessed with those movies!

Can you tell what kind of tree this is??
I'll give you a hint...it's a fruit tree, and there IS fruit on it...

...
....
...

...okay, so it was just ONE fruit...
We all thought it was so funny though...just ONE cherry on the entire tree!!

And this was on our way home...Wyatt was complaining (crying) about the sun in his eyes, so I gave him my sunglasses...after much trial and error this was the best solution he could come up with, haha!

I guess I must not have been thinking clearly enough to bust out the camera while all the kids were together, or even a group shot of us all. Oh well. It was lots of fun anyway!

4 comments:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I was sad that we didn't take a group shot too. Bummer. But we did have great time. =)

Celeste said...

We had so much fun with you guys! I'm so glad we all made the effort to go to the cabin. Good times :) I have some pictures of Wyatt and Adria playing...I will have to post them for you. (hopefully soon)

dutchbunch7 said...

I thought about pictures after you all had left when I saw the picture tree. We HAD mentioned it when we went out for a walk...and then nothin'! I got the ladder out the last day, because it was dark red and ripe, and picked that cherry! Vicki washed it and we split it - it was full of flavor, tart and delicious!

It was so fun with all those babies! (I was glad to have my own room at night [: )

dutchbunch7 said...

I just found the cherry in the whole tree shot!