Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Poor, poor Mr. Potato Head.

Wyatt loves his Mr. Potato Head.

L O V E S  the thing.

And every day he asks for "poto. head." 
And yes, just like that. As if it's two, separate sentences. Poto. Head.
We're working on saying potato...it's "zucchini" all over again.

ANYWAY...
Poto.Head. will keep Wyatt entertained for HOURS if I'd let him.
But what cracks me up the most, is this:

We've got a tongue and a mustache where his ears should be, and ears for a mouth.
Wyatt prefers the Picasso method.
And it's not like he doesn't know his facial features, because he definitely does, he just likes to defy normality, I guess.

Awesome.

2 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

I love the picture at the top of your blog. Usually I read blogs in Google Reader so I hadn't seen it yet. I am not sure how long it has been there!

I am sad I missed you while I was in Mesa as well! I spent the whole time sleeping; I was so tired from all of the driving! I don't think I even changed out of my pajamas.

Wyatt is a smart boy. He knows where the parts go, and he's being silly. So cute!

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I like that he is so important that his name needs two sentences. Wyatt makes me laugh.