Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Mysterious Crapping Beast

If I spend enough time around my family, especially my sisters, it's a FACT that we can get a little rambunctious...if not near crazy silly.

And Jeff fits in perfectly.

While we were camping, Jeff refused to use the outhouses...and I don't really blame him because I hate the stench too, but I prefer it over being caught in the woods with a bare bum. 
ANYWAY, we would all make fun of him whenever nature called because he'd head out into the woods and be gone for forever...he'd also told us that he would cover his business with a rock, and we found that hilarious.

And from that comedy, sparked an idea.

Enjoy our imaginations at work.







The best part of this all, is that Jeff had NO idea what we were doing...he just played along :)

No comments: