Friday, May 31, 2013

Sedona, part 2

SO.
Right after our long hike with the Downses, we walked down to the creek, just a few steps away from our cabin...
...and I lost my pinky toenail.
AND not just the nail, the nail-bed too. 
It just...popped right off. It was the weirdest thing.
So anyway, I'll post pictures of the our adventures in the creek later, but when I jumped in for the first time I wasn't sure how deep it was so I made sure to keep my legs up, but when I was putting them down to feel for the bottom, it was a lot closer than I realized and I hit my toe. It's really annoying because I didn't scrape any other part of my foot or toes or anything. Just my toenail.
Lame.

The rest of these pictures are from the morning we took a walk and explored the area around us...

This is a front view of our cabin...



 



Uncle Tim and Wyatt really are best friends, but they'll deny it if you ask them...

I hitched a ride on Jeff's back the way back because my toe was killing me...
Isn't he the best? Haha!

No comments: