Can you believe I've never been without both boys or Jeff for more than a few hours??
(I guess it's not that surprising, really, since I am the mom...)
Jeff took both boys to the father-and-sons camp-out with my dad and brothers Friday afternoon, and I had a full 24 hours to myself.
I almost didn't know what to do with myself!!
I don't know what I did before I had kids, but it seems to me that I must have wasted a lot of time doing NOTHING because it was amazing how productive I actually was within that time. Not only did I spend Friday night with my mom to have a girl's night (Hobby Lobby and Cheesecake Factory!!) but I also:
- pulled out the 18 months clothes for Logan and put back the outfits that no longer fit him
- reorganized/decluttered/cleaned the bathroom cupboards
- folded all the laundry and put it away
- washed a few loads of laundry
- went shopping at Kohls and got a free pair of earrings, picked up an online order at Walmart, and went grocery shopping at Target
- swept and mopped downstairs
- cleaned the stove, oven, countertops and refrigerator
- put up a new shower curtain
...all that AND I slept in!
Jeff and the boys were having so much fun camping!
He said they really had a good time :)
And then when they finally came home, I got to spend time cuddling with my exhausted babies...