Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Christmas countdown has begun...

This year Jeff and I have started Christmas early in our home. I think we've both been really excited for it because last year we were both so tired from having a new Wyatt in our lives that we really didn't go all out like normal...

So it first started off with our Christmas shopping--we're both done. And all the presents are wrapped. And the tree isn't even decorated yet. (And yes, we already got the tree...as of...yesterday.)

Then we went shopping on Black Friday. We were going to get a 40" TV, but unfortunately they were all gone by the time we got inside the store...so we settled for another new camera...which will be our present from Santa that we get to use early to document the holiday festivities of course. (And yes...that's ANOTHER new camera. If you remember correctly I bought one LAST Black Friday, but it broke in March and I had just thrown away the receipt the week before so I couldn't send it in to fix it...) THIS TIME I remembered to buy a home for the camera so it will be protected and thereby preventing harm:
My little man in his Sunday outfit!! So cute.

And here is our tree!! REAL, of course...I couldn't have it any other way. It's a lot smaller than last years, probably because Wyatt and I convinced Daddy that it didn't need to be the biggest one in the lot...we love it though. Decorating will begin on Tuesday for FHE.
Other things on my Christmas Checklist:
  • I'm going to start decorating the house this week...
  • I'm actually doing Christmas cards this year...

AND

  • Chirstmas music is being played in our house at all possible moments...

We've even got Wyatt sporting his Christmas thermal jammies...

We're SO EXCITED!! And it's especially fun this year because Wyatt will be able to somewhat comprehend what's going on!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I love Wyatt's Sunday clothes! He is so cute :) Wow you already have your tree...lucky! I cant wait to get ours and start decorating for Christmas too.

Curtis and Dani Welton said...

Ok I want to live at your house for Christmas time!! We have sooo not done anything.

Anonymous said...

You already have them all wrapped?! You are way ahead of your Mom, that's for sure. Have fun decorating!

Love, Mom