Tuesday, April 17, 2012

so far this month....

I can't believe it's the 17th!! The month is half over! And the only reason it's such a big deal is because I've been counting down the weeks until I go back to work...and unfortunately it's been flying by. 
My maternity leave ends in 3 weeks :( 
BUT, the bright side: I still have a job. I can still work to support us while Jeff finishes school (in November!!) and finds a new job. So until then I'll work my part time job, which, I should be extremely grateful for.

SO ANYWAY, these are some recent phone pictures from the last few weeks...enjoy!

Car ride somewhere...Wyatt's hair is so long--I've buzzed it since this.

goofy boys

a smile and a yawn! What a multi-tasker!

Logan's been doing a lot of this recently:


We love our Costco berry smoothies!

My mother-in-law gave Logan this onesie for Easter...and he wears it well ;)

My mom sent me this picture from Utah while she was there for her uncle's funeral. She loves lilacs!

 Logan loves to chew on his fingers...he's been doing it since he was born!

No comments: