Friday, April 27, 2012

summertime already.

It's already hit 100 degrees, and it's not even May. 

...groan...

BUT, one good thing that comes from our excessive heat, is our early start in the swimming pools! And in this case, the splash pad! For our playdate this last week, the kids got to play at the splash pad, and loved it, of course.







...and I don't know what it is, but I can NEVER remember to put sunblock on myself.
Lucky me, I get to start the summer with some crazy-looking burn.
...it took me a few minutes, but I finally realized I must have gotten this from when I was sitting in the shade of a tree. Obviously the shade was a scam, and the sun shone through the leaves and left a nice little "leaf" print on me.

1 comment:

Brea said...

Oh my goodness... your sunburn.... OUCH! That is crazy how you can totally see the outline of the tree branches! WOW!