Monday, October 15, 2012

~ DISNEYLAND ~

Ohhhh, Disneyland.

My parents had been saving up and using their DisneyRewards card for I don't know how long, but they finally reached their goal, and were able to buy all the tickets they needed.

Then Jeff and I invited ourselves, and Tim and Amy too.

But why not?? It's DISNEYLAND!!

So the date was set for the week of October break (so the little kiddies wouldn't miss school). My parents, Emma, Ben and Marloes all left Monday morning and had fun at the beach, SeaWorld, and the San Diego Zoo while they waited for the rest of us to come up Wednesday. Thursday was spent at Disneyland and Friday at California Adventure. It was awesome. Despite the on-and-off rainy weather we experienced both days, the weather was glorious. 
My hair on the other hand...not so much. 
Oh well! 
The lines were a bit on the long-ish side, but we worked the fast-passes and the parent-swap's most of the time. The kids had fun, and did really well, except for a mini-breakdown or two. Or three. Wyatt did have a mishap in Disneyland and threw up all over the ground...right in front of the information center. 
Oh yeah
It was an ordeal. 
They called for the clean-up crew and had someone directing traffic away from his mess....it was nothing less than awkward. He didn't have a temperature or anything, so we figured it must have been from all the sugar he had consumed (although we didn't think he had eaten all that much, soooo....?)
We all had so much fun. And even though it's one of my favorite places to visit, I am SO GLAD it's over. My feet have never hurt so much, and I don't know if I could have withstood another day there--I was EXHAUSTED. Thank goodness we had so many helping hands :)

So anyway, here's a few pictures to sum up our trip
...okay it's a LOT of pictures....

Before entering the park, waiting for Jeff, Amy, Tim and I to get our tickets...


Waiting in line for the Jungle Cruise...we wanted to go on Indiana Jones first, but it was closed :(



On our way out of the park to head back to the cars for lunch. The second day we just brought everything in with us instead...you'll notice Logan is just about naked because he had sprung a leak. Thankfully it was just as we were leaving, and thankfully I brought extra outfits.


Hanging out with Aunt Amy!

Wyatt got to meet Woody!! And he was fascinated.

We also saw Mickey Mouse!!


ANNNNND Chip and Dale!


We went on a lot of the rides, but Wyatt's favorite was probably the "Buzz-Lightyear-to-the-rescue!" ride...Logan pretty much slept through it...both times...and literally.



The end of our adventures landed us at the World of Color show, which was incredible. Both boys ended up asleep (2 days of go, go, go and no naps will do that to you...)
We squeezed them both in the one reclining seat of our stroller....



Until next time Disneyland!!

3 comments:

Grace said...

You're hair doesn't look bad at all! You're so cute. And I'm soooooo jealous of your trip! Looks like a blast. I'll call you sometimes to hear more deets! Love you!

Merkley Jiating said...

It sounds very tiring but so fun! Awesome memories. Your boys are adorable.

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Grace is totally right. Your hair is fine. Sheesh.

I love World of Color. Totally worth the wait. I also love both boys asleep on one seat of the stroller. So sweet.