Friday, October 5, 2012

tons of surprises

Back in September my sister, Grace, made a visit from Idaho. Her husband was going to be gone on a "boy's trip" with his brothers and dad, so she was left alone...
...and being blessed with extreme genius, I suggested she come down that weekend and spend it with us...
...because we just happen to like her.

We also decided it would be really fun to surprise the rest of the family, so we kept it a secret for almost 2 weeks...
...and then one evening, after I suggested we all go out for dinner, Grace just happened to pop up at the same restaurant we were at. 
 It was hilarious.

I can't wait until she lives closer to us, so I don't have to go months without seeing her...



...oh yeah, and her new BABY!!

I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

Ali Mills said...

That is seriously one of the BEST ultrasounds I've ever seen of a baby! Congrats soon-to-be Aunt (again)

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I didn't know that Grace's visit was a surprise. How fun.