Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween? AGAIN??

I know there are those who absolutely LOVE Halloween.
Confession: I dread it.

Why??

the COSTUMES.

They're so much work!!
AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN FOR ME.
I stress out over it, wondering what I should do, how I should do it, if it'll look cute enough...

And then by the end...
...I give up and go with the easiest route.

We headed to the annual combined Riverview/5th ward Trunk or Treat, so we could spend time with both sets of grandparents...

Don't mind me, stuffing my face (and Logan's) with chili...
..instead focus your attention to the fact that Wyatt is being blinded by his pilot cousin's flashlight, haha!

Daddy and Grandpa took Sparky around to some of the games, like Go Fish
(He fits in quite well with those ASU fanatics, no?)



Other Grandpa (or Opa, as he's known) also took Wyatt to some of the games...


This mustache lasted about 3 milliseconds.

Me and my garden gnome...
I love that he's making the grouchiest old man face ever.

"helping" me pass out candy...

Being the most adored gnome in history.


Happy Halloween everyone!!

2 comments:

Buck and Whitni Watkins said...

I love your little gnomes. I will say I think Wyatt made a better gnome but none the less Mr Logan is adorable too.

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I love the last photo of you and Logan smiling at each other. He looks so happy.