Sunday, August 15, 2010

Eternal friends


These girls have been my best friends since before I can even remember, and all growing up it has always been:
Rachael, Noelle, and Rena Jean Bell...


This last weekend Rena Jean was sealed in the temple, and lucky her, she got to have both friends there to attend. I'm so happy for her, knowing the trials she's been through and overcome. She was absolutely beautiful.






And of course, I can't help but take a picture with the prego redheaded girl I like to call my Noelle. It's been a while since we've actually had our picture taken together...I guess that happens when we 'grow up' and don't see each other all the time...
...better make our photo shoot worthwhile, haha...

2 comments:

Bree Chandler said...

Can I just say you guys are GORGEOUS! and sooooo amazing! HEllloooo!!! Jeff def married a BABE!

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I love this. (except for my face in teh last one-I still have no idea how NOT to look like an imbisil in funny face pictures)

I'm so glad Rena Jean's day finally came and that we could all be there. We need to have our pictures taken. That would be so fun.

I would prefer before my belly is ginormous, personally.