Friday, August 13, 2010

Sleeping beauties

My friend Rena Jean is getting sealed in the temple tomorrow and wanted to attend one last endowment session before she is married. Because I wasn't able to go with her when she got her endowments out, I offered to join her and we went this morning to the 6:00 session (yeah...it was EARLY.) And because Jeff has to leave for work at 6:00am, I needed to get a babysitter for the few hours I would be away...thankfully, my go-to girl Grace, is always happily available to babysit her nephew (plus it's super easy just to have her spend the night.) So anyway, after the session (where Rena Jean and I were asked by another sister if we were sister missionaries, haha) I came home to this:
Both baby and babysitter fast asleep...
...not for long though! I think Wyatt must have sensed I was home and woke up not 5 minutes after I took the first picture! Stinker!

1 comment:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

At least he woke up happy and super cute. You can't go wrong with that =)