Saturday, March 12, 2011

brothers&sisters.

My little brother got married today...and it was amazing.
(My parents made some pretty good-looking babies, haha)

A beautiful new sister!!
(her reception was RIDICULOUSLY cute...the whole theme was old-fashioned and antique, and it turned out really, really well...)


Oh, and Grace came in to town!! We're so happy to have the 3 stooges back together, even if it's only for a little while...

I wish I would have taken more pictures, but it seems like I never have my camera at the most perfect moments. I know Amy and Tim will have a TON of pictures to go through, and I can't wait to see them. Congratulations you two!! I love you!

2 comments:

Kylee. said...

Ahh congratulations to Tim! That's awesome :) and yes, you guys are a good looking family

Susan said...

I love the pics, so sad that we had to miss it! You all look fabulous and how fun to all be together! Love you all!